Register early — Camps fill quickly! With enough demand, we will open secondary sections of Popular Camps.
Session 1: 6/20 — 7/1/16
Session 2: 7/5 — 7/15/16
(No Camp Monday July 4th)
Session 3: 7/18 — 7/29/16
- Small groups with teachers from around the world
- Fun outdoor and indoor activities aimed at building language skills (songs, folktales, crafts, games, sports, and more)
- Cultural performances
- Ice-cream social
- Special classes with trained specialists- yoga, sports & games
- Exciting field days (water balloon toss, relay races, and more)
- Fun, cultural music and movement classes for all campers! We will offer different opportunities each session — last year we learned Taiko Drumming, Kung-Fu Martial Arts, and Latin dance!
- Field trips for Orange, Purple, Blue and Green camps! Specific information about each field trip will be released one week prior to the start of each camp session.
Children will enjoy a world of fun this summer while learning Chinese, Spanish or Japanese. International language and culture will come to life through hands-on projects, stories, songs, games and outdoor fun with our natively-fluent staff.